Poland is Ready!
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE

+4
lula
Andzia
Gosiek
MARTA
8 posters

Strona 42 z 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE - Page 42 Empty jeszcze jeden opis fanki ,pragnę zwrócić uwagę na to iz w tekście pojawia sie magiczne słowo TINK którego znaczenia nie zna ok 50 tys populacji na świecie

Pisanie  MARTA Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:14 am

Last night New Kid on the block, Donnie Wahlberg hosted a CD launch party for rapper Jimmy Marsh at the Hard Rock Cafe in Boston. Here's my report on the night - and I will make this about relationships, don't worry!

10PM. The line goes all the way down the sidewalk. I'm about midway down, chatting it up with some major blockheads (NKOTB fanatics) when a black limo drives up to the door. No one gets out, the limo leaves, circles the block and pulls back in front. The door opens and out comes Mr. Donnie Wahlberg!

11:30PM We are finally in the Hard Rock getting drinks, when we turn around and see Jordan Knight walk right past us! Holy canoli! The place is packed with music moguls and big name everyone - I even think I saw Bill Murray, who is also in town. At midnight or a little after, Donnie took the mic and told everyone that he "wanted to have FUN!" The crowd was crazy! Great vibes from everyone. Especially all the guys with "bling" and champagne bottles. I approached one guy who had the biggest, baddest watch I had ever seen, "Hey, I like your watch." He responded, "Thank you, baby." Ahh, melting!

At 1:15AM I went outside only to catch Jordan running across the terrace to a nearby Nissan. We screamed for him (TINK!) and he waved and jumped in the car. At 1:30AM, everyone came out and said that Donnie had left the building.

As for the relationships, Donnie's love life has been filtered through the media in specs - the same as most of the New Kids on the Block. Jordan Knight has a girlfriend who no one has seen. As well as two children who are rarely in the spotlight. Donnie is always at Celtics games with Natalia - a "galpal," but rarely seen with a significant other. So how do they do it? These boys did not go out and marry celebrities. If you read my article on athletes marrying celebrities, you'll catch my drift here. They all dated hometown girls, had kids, and kept things on the DL. I applaud them for not making spectacles out of their families, and for being sooo freaking HOT!
MARTA
MARTA

Liczba postów : 3687
Registration date : 22/06/2008

http://nkotbmagicroom.blogspot.com/

Powrót do góry Go down

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE - Page 42 Empty kilka słów od boskiego o dziwo całkiem logicznych

Pisanie  MARTA Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:23 am

Why have you got back together?
The idea of doing something was always in the back of our brains. We weren’t all ready at the same time until now. Now the craving has also built up in the fans. They want to see us again and let their hair down.

How are the live shows?
It’s the same old formula, five guys up there trying to show off in front of the girls. That’s basically what we do.

Are you getting along?
Sure. If you don’t get along when you’re doing an album and tour it’s very difficult to achieve anything. If there are ill feelings and people are clashing we couldn't have done it. When people hear the album they’ll know we’re really thriving and into our craft.

Who are your rivals: Take That?
No. It’s great they came back. They’ve shown that a boy band can get back together, do great music and be credible and successful. They’ve paved the way for us in Europe.

One of your album tracks is called Sexify My Love. Is it a romantic ballad?
Kind of. It’s also kind of blunt. Sex is part of romance, heh heh heh.

It’s the same old formula, five guys up there trying to show off in front of the girls. That’s basically what we do

What’s the most extreme thing a fan’s done to meet you?
We’ve been lucky. We’ve never had any fans sneak into our hotel rooms, waiting for us. Well, Joe did once in the Philippines but she wasn’t naked or nothing. We used to have a section for handicapped people near the stage so they could get a good view of the stage. Girls used to arrive in wheelchairs and then suddenly start jumping up and down screaming when we got on stage.

What was the worst New Kids outfit?
I used to wear overalls with no shirt on underneath. I looked like one of the Village People. In one picture I have my arm round Danny Wood. It looked like me and Danny were more than friends, put it like that.

You were the most popular. Did that cause problems?
I don’t know if I was most popular. I was the sexy lead singer but Joe got a lot of attention as he was the cute young one and Donnie was the bad boy. We all got a lot of attention individually. There was a lot of love to spread around.

Didn’t Donnie set fire to hotel rooms?
Donnie was a mischievous guy but that whole thing about setting a hotel on fire didn’t happen. He threw couches and furniture out of hotel windows but he never set anything on fire. He sprayed someone with a fire extinguisher and that was classed as a ‘fire code violation’, which became the false story about arson.

Did you like your music?
Yeah, loved it.

What? All of it?
Not every single song but most of it. If we sang it, we liked it.

What did you spend the money on?
I bought a Mercedes and a Lincoln. I’m not a flashy guy. Me and my brother bought a big mansion for my family. When everyone moved out, we sold it. There were only three of us living in there at the end. Thank God real estate holds its value.

Was it depressing when it all ended?
No. We hit the pinnacle. We did what every band wants to do. There was nothing left for us to achieve. It was time to move on to different things.

Were you disappointed your solo career didn’t do as well?
No, I never tried to compete with what we did in the New Kids. To think I’d even have a chance of doing that would be delusional.

Did you enjoy being in reality show Trust Me I’m A Holiday Rep?
I did. It was fun hanging out in Cyprus. I couldn’t have done the job for real. You need to be outgoing. I’m shy with people.

Did you get on with Jodie Marsh?
She has a good head on her shoulders. I was impressed she wrote her own autobiography, she didn’t use a ghost writer. I don’t know how people perceive her in the UK but I found her to be down to earth, charming and very likeable. Nothing went on between me and her romantically.

Is it difficult to do the dance routines now you’re older?
A lot of people were shocked when we announced our reunion. The first thought in some peoples heads were that we would be old and crusty but we started when we were very young. We’re not 80. we’re all still under 40 and in good shape. We had so much energy in the past we can take it down a notch and still be good performers. We may have mellowed a bit but we’re more seasoned performers.

Have there been any dance injuries?
I’ve always had a bad foot. It bugs me from time to time but that goes back to ninth grade. As far as getting widneed, theres none of that, we’re all in great shape.
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE - Page 42 Empty o tym jak Boski wyszedł z autobusu podszedł do fanów poświęcił im 30 sekund swojego życia i odwróciwszy sie swoja sexy dupa odszedł

Pisanie  MARTA Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:30 am

MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE - Page 42 Empty Re: GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE

Pisanie  Andzia Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:32 am

o bosze wiecej nie mogl napisac Shocked
Andzia
Andzia

Liczba postów : 2157

http://www.myspace.com/motylek23

Powrót do góry Go down

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE - Page 42 Empty Re: GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE

Pisanie  Andzia Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:35 am

MARTA napisał:

no tak a ja nie moge tego zobaczyc Neutral coz musze zaczekac az mi net szybki wroci Surprised
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE - Page 42 Empty a to znalazłam w THE BOSTON GLOBE MAGAZINE

Pisanie  MARTA Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:37 am

It's like last call as the former New Kid on the Block spends an evening in the North End
By Meredith Goldstein, Globe Staff | January 12, 2006

I'm hugging Jordan Knight, a former member of New Kids on the Block, in front of Strega in the North End. It's a little after 9 p.m., and I'm pretty sure he's had way too much to drink (about eight double vodkas and beers, according to our bill).

He looks at the cab that's pulled over to take him home, and he whispers in my ear, ''Want to come?"

I don't know if he's kidding, but for a moment, it feels like it's 1989 all over again. My stomach is churning, and I'm living the dream I know I must have had when I was 11, that someday Jordan Knight would want to whisk me away in a taxi.

But let's rewind.

I get to Strega at about 6 p.m., where I'm supposed to meet Jordan Knight, his wife, and their friends for dinner. The assignment is to hang out with them on their double date, shadowing a typical night in the life of a former boy-band star from Dorchester who, at 35, is trying for a comeback with a new solo album, ''The Fix."

But when I get to the restaurant, Jordan's alone at the bar. The wives didn't come, he says. It's going to be just the three of us -- Jordan, his promoter/pal Michael Patt, and I. (And a photographer to capture the night.)

It starts off as expected. When Michael arrives, he and Jordan talk about music and their kids. Jordan's new single, ''Where Is Your Heart Tonight," is a ballad, and Mike is trying to market the song to easy-listening stations.

Mike asks what Jordan is drinking. He's already told me. ''It's something sweet, like a watered-down vanilla Bacardi thing," he says.

We talk about Jordan's son, Dante, a first-grader who likes his dad's Play Station Portable. Jordan and I talk about backup dancers and about how we think they're limiting.

Jordan has now downed a few of those vanilla Bacardi things, which I later find out are double vodkas, and he's mixing them with beer. I tell him to eat, but he's not interested.

''I ate a big meal at, like, 4," he says.

Then he begins to make serious faces, stands up, and leans against a wall. When I look confused, he tells me he's posing for the photographer I brought with me.

I tell Jordan to sit down, that the pictures from the evening are supposed to be candid.

''I'm just trying to get my man a good shot," he says, referring to the photographer and adjusting his scarf, which I assure him looks good.

Soon, Jordan runs out of the restaurant onto Hanover Street, where he poses under a tree. The photographer reluctantly follows.

When Jordan comes back to the table, I ask him to list the artists he'd most like to perform with, living or dead.

''James Brown. Beatles. Michael Jackson. Luther Vandross."

We talk more about music, and then he excuses himself. He yells from the bathroom, ''Heeeeeey. Heeeey," loud enough for other patrons to hear, and I get up to help. Turns out he wants the photographer to take pictures of him by the bathroom.

I say to Mike, ''He keeps posing."

''He's a poser," Mike says, smiling.

When Jordan returns, I tell him I like a song he released in 1999 called ''Give It To You." He tells me he came up with a dance for the track before he had even recorded it.

''I said, 'Let me come up with dance steps. . .' " he says. ''If I ever sing it, I'll have some hot [expletive]."

Jordan is soon recognized by a man at the restaurant who says, ''Jordan. Hello. I know you." The man starts to explain how they know each other but gives up when he sees Jordan's blank stare.

Moving on, Mike and I decide to talk about love, about Jordan's wife, whom Jordan met when he was about 12.

''I went to her family's house for meals," Jordan says. ''They loved me."

I tell him that marriage scares me, and Jordan, sipping another beer, looks like he's just noticed me for the first time. He puts his hand to my face and tries to push the hair out of my eyes, but his aim is off and he's hitting me in the eyebrow. I ask him how he knew he wanted to marry his wife and what makes a good partner.

He says, very slowly, ''OK. What's the question?"

I remind him.

He answers, ''You . . . want a wife . . . who is not . . . cheat-ful. . ." Then he makes a face at the camera.

Mike goes outside to flag a cab for Jordan. We follow him out and say our goodbyes, and Jordan whispers the aforementioned quick invite in my ear.

I squeal ''Jordan!" in a falsetto I forgot I had, pretending like it's not 2006, like he's not 35, and like we don't know better.
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:40 am

czyli jednak ktos widział Eve dzięki bogu bo już się bałam ze jest kosmitka... choć czytając dalej stwierdzam ze jednak jakimś cudem...nie przyszła więc jednak nikt jej nie widział

Ostatnio zmieniony przez MARTA dnia Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:41 am, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Andzia Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:40 am

ok poddaje sie Razz za duzo do czytania Razz poczytam we srode Smile pewnie jutro nie bede w stanie Razz jade do kolezanki na grilla Very Happy mam nadzieje,ze barana nie bedzie Smile

a teraz mowie dobranocka cow drzwi
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Andzia Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:42 am

MARTA napisał:czyli jednak ktos widział Eve dzięki bogu bo już się bałam ze jest kosmitka

hmmm a moze jest kosmitka Razz tylko od czasu do czasu przybiera ludzka postac Laughing Razz
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:50 am

hmmm muszę przyznać ze ostatnia historia jest ....troche dziwna...troche ...hmmm sama nie wiem...myśle ze na tej histori dziś poprzestanę...w każdym bądż razie zrobiła na mnie swoiste wrażenie....aczkolwiek w jakiś sposób mi to wszystko do boskiego pasuje....hi's a poser

Ostatnio zmieniony przez MARTA dnia Wto Maj 05, 2009 1:00 am, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Wto Maj 05, 2009 12:51 am

Andzia napisał:
MARTA napisał:czyli jednak ktos widział Eve dzięki bogu bo już się bałam ze jest kosmitka

hmmm a moze jest kosmitka Razz tylko od czasu do czasu przybiera ludzka postac Laughing Razz
rzecz w tym ze jej fizycznie nie ma mimo ze jest
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE - Page 42 Empty istrukcja oblugi Twettera :)

Pisanie  Andzia Wto Maj 05, 2009 5:41 pm

zaczne od
www.twitter.com ,
natepnie nacisnac Get started - Join, wypelnic formularz , jak chcesz dodac zdjecie klikasz na kwadrat z bialym tlem, aby znalesc ludzi naciskamy find people, pojawi sie puste pole gdzie trzeba wpisac np NKOTB , zeby sledzic kogos trzeba nacisnac Following, kiedy chcemy komus odpisac najezdzamy na jego wypowiedz i wciskamy strzalke i u gory piszemy Smile

to by bylo na tyle mam nadzieje,ze dobrze wytlumaczylam Smile w razie watpliwosci pomocy udzieli Kama Very Happy
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Wto Maj 05, 2009 10:42 pm

dzięki Ania dałam rade ale jeszcze nie funkcjonuje sprawnie hahahah ale robie postepy
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Andzia Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:11 am

wrrrr nie mogli pozniej zrobic tej przerwy Evil or Very Mad Mad
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Andzia Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:16 am

Kama wrocila do domu Very Happy
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:17 am

jak to dobrze że mamy taka asekuracje wobec dziadoskich systemów innych portali
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Andzia Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:18 am

taaaa Smile nie ma jak w domu Very Happy
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:20 am

chciałam ci chociaż fotki z today show wstawić ale nie mogę zadnych znależć
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:20 am

a jak tutaj wstawie z tuby to ci się otworzy?
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Andzia Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:21 am

GŁÓWNE FORUM DYSKUSYJNE DLA FANÓW-AKTUALNE - Page 42 Anne1
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Andzia Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:22 am

MARTA napisał:a jak tutaj wstawie z tuby to ci się otworzy?

tu powinno sie zaladowac Smile troche bedzie trwalo ale zdecydowanie szybciej niz na tubie Very Happy
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:23 am

jak zamierzałam napisac na twitterze ide tam gdzie Jon ma taśmę z wizerunkiem Pereza Hiltona do podcierania zwieracza Very Happy
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:23 am

Andzia napisał:
MARTA napisał:a jak tutaj wstawie z tuby to ci się otworzy?

tu powinno sie zaladowac Smile troche bedzie trwalo ale zdecydowanie szybciej niz na tubie Very Happy
ok sprubóje
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  MARTA Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:25 am

"DIRTY DANCING"
[
MARTA
MARTA

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Andzia Sob Maj 09, 2009 12:25 am

MARTA napisał:jak zamierzałam napisac na twitterze ide tam gdzie Jon ma taśmę z wizerunkiem Pereza Hiltona do podcierania zwieracza Very Happy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Andzia
Andzia

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Powrót do góry Go down

Strona 42 z 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Powrót do góry